Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pizza


Not only am I a sucker for sandwiches, I love pizza as well.  I think since Michelle and I have been married we have only ordered pizza twice to eat at home.  We really like to make our own pizza.  It all starts with the amazing dough.  (yes, home made pizza dough) you can find the amazing woman who makes the dough (with the recipe) at michellebreakandbake.blogspot.com

Once you have the dough ready to go, you obviously know how pizza works. Add whatever you like to it and bake it. (20-25 min at 400) I will share with you what I put on this pizza this time around.

Arrabiata pasta sauce (I like it better than just pizza sauce)
Sliced portobello mushrooms (leftovers from previous post)
Diced green peppers
Diced red onion
Diced Jalapenos
Slices of tomatoes (seasoned with italian seasoning, salt and fresh cracked pepper)
Sprinkle of Mozzarella cheese

I am also a huge fan of ranch dressing with pizza, but I decided to spice things up a little bit.  I took some ranch dressing and added some chipotle flavored Tabasco to make a Chipotle Ranch dressing... incredible.

Hope you try it out and enjoy!

No comments: